Why choose InterestCalc?
Calculating interest rates on business transactions is commonly done using sophisticated and complex databases. These databases require detailed technical knowledge, are difficult to use, and require subscriptions that can be extremely expensive.
Why choose InterestCalc over these options?
- Because InterestCalc is extremely fast and easy to use.
- Because InterestCalc is pay-per-use, without the need of an expensive subscription.
- Because InterestCalc does not only show you the result, but also what that result consists of.
- Because InterestCalc’s algorithm contains over 2 billion potential results from the search criteria.
- Because InterestCalc works bottom-up, looking first at the market circumstances, and building on this to calculate an interest rate.
InterestCalc was developed by Tipi Consultancy B.V. a transfer pricing advisory firm registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (81576838) and located at Westhoven 7, 6042 NV, Roermond (The Netherlands). Tipi Consultancy B.V. is a member firm of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors (NOB).